8 Things To Know Before Hiring A Contractor
THIS IS NOT READY YET - DO NOT BUY! :)
Hiring the right contractor is the most important decision you will make in determining the outcome of your project. Working with a contractor is different than working with most other professionals. You and your contractor undertake a your project on together, as partners.
Nothing will have a bigger impact on the outcome of your project than the individual you hire, and how you are able to work with that person. Contracting is a risky venture for all involved parties, and there are numerous pitfalls and traps. This course is designed to educate and prepare you as a customer, in order to protect and ensure the best possible outcome.
Things you will learn in this course:
- How to find a great contractor
- What to look for in a contractor's bid, and what the bid document says about the contractor.
- The most common mistake people make when hiring a contractor.
- Things you can do from the first minute, that will result in a lower initial bid from contractor.
Bonus Items Included an No Extra Cost!
- MP3 audio version of the entire course so you can listen on the go!
- Shareable password means you can give access to your family members, and share between devices!
- Kindle eBook version of entire course!
- Project Checklist to use on your project!
10 videos modules Include:
- How to Find a Contractor.
- Licensing, Bonds, and Insurance
- Before You Start Getting Bids
- How Does a Contractor Come Up with a Bid
- Things you Can Learn from A Bid Document
- Can I Negotiate A Contractors Bid?
- How Quickly Build Trust In Contractor
- How to Manage Payment Safely
- Things to Remember
- Red Flags